Subject: Lightwave Contest Rules (Draft)
From: [email-masked] (Jonathon Bowman)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 19:26:13 -0700

Okay here's a quick draft of the rules I had in mind for the contest.

        These are by no means final ( or complete).  Please feel free to
comment on these, suggest any new rules or improvements.

        All aspects of the image must be your own.  No stock models from
Avalon, LightRom Models, etc should be used. 
  
        No images made prior to the contest will be allowed.  All work must
be inspired by the theme.

        All images should relate in some way to the monthly theme.

        All images should be produced primarily with Lightwave.  If there
are elements of the images which were not done with Lightwave,
mention must be made of the program which was used, and in what way it was used.

        All  is free to vote for their favourite image.

        The topic will be announced at the beginning of the month, and all
images must be submitted by the end of the third week of the month.   

         Voting will take place during the fourth week, and the winner will
be announced at the end of the month. 

         This contest is strictly for fun ( although, if any companies are
willing to donate a prize, I wouldn't see a problem with this.)

          Anyone should feel free to enter, regardless of skill level.  I
want this to appeal to the newbies as well as the gurus.

          All images should be in .JPG format, and at minimum 640x480
resolution, maximum 1024x768.

          A short text file containing the artist's name, the title of the
image, the artist's e-mail addres (and URL if applicable) and a short
description of the image and how it was created must be uploaded.

          The creator of the images retain full ownership and rights to the
image.  
        
          And most importantly of all, YOU MUST HAVE FUN!

        Jonathon Bowman

        

***********************************
*    [email-masked]           *
* www.ionline.net/~jbowman/    *
*     Bowman Productions           *
***********************************